Bust out your best costume and get ready for a spooktacular party like no other this season. The Clarendon Halloween Crawl celebrates the scariest time of the year in Arlington with thousands of your closest friends!
When: 1PM – 9PM: Saturday, November 5th, 2016
Price: SOLD OUT!
What You Get: A souvenir haunted mug, access to Clarendon’s best bars, exclusive drink & food specials, free pictures of the event and a raffle entry to win great prizes.
Registration: Clarendon Grill or Mad Rose Tavern between 1PM and 5PM.
You must be 21+ to participate. Please drink responsibly.
Event Guidelines & Terms
By proceeding with registering for the event, you acknowledge and agree that you have carefully read and fully understood the waiver and agree to the terms set forth below.
1) I certify that I am at least twenty-one (21) years of age and that if I choose to consume alcoholic beverages, I will do so responsibly.
2) I voluntarily, knowingly and freely assume all risks associated with attending The Clarendon Halloween Crawl in Arlington, VA and entering the premises, including, but not limited to, my own actions or inactions, injuries, illness and contact with others.
3) Project DC Events may dismiss me, without a refund, should my behavior endanger the safety of or negatively affect the event, premises, or any person, facility or property.
4) I understand and agree that all ticket purchases are final and non-refundable.
5) I understand and agree that I must posses a valid government ID to get access to the participating premises.
6) I understand and agree that an event ticket may be used by someone other than the purchaser.
7) I understand and agree that I don't bring my ticket the day of, I will not be allowed into the event.
8) I understand that the event may be photographed and/or video recorded. I agree to grant Project DC Events the rights to use any photographs, video recordings, and/or sound clips taken of myself during the event for any all promotional, advertising and/or trade purposes, without compensation, notification, or permission.
9) I, the user of this ticket, and on behalf of my estate, heirs,and trustees, hereby release and hold harmless Project DC Events LLC from any and all claims, losses, injuries, or damages to persons or properties, and from liability for injury, disability, or death, and costs that may arise out of or in any way relate to the event and/or my attendance at the event.
Project DC Events does not assume liability for damages as a result to the use of any service, product or any material found within this web site. This may include but is not limited to the use of the website system, any content or demonstrations accessed via this web site or any other site to which the web site may be linked to. We reserve the right to modify any material within this web site including but not limited to: product/ and service descriptions at any time without notice. The information posted is believed to be accurate and reliable at the time it was posted. We do not take responsibility for its use, nor for any infringements of rights and or patents of any third parties resulting from the use of the website. Links from third party websites from this site are provided solely as a convenience.
Several methods of security are used including, encryption, firewalls and other technology and security procedures to help protect the accuracy and security of your personal information and prevent unauthorized access or improper use. For example, you will note that while using some features of the web site and online services, you will need to submit a password or some other type of authenticating information.
Your privacy is respected and we work hard to safeguard the privacy of your personal data. We realize that the Internet raises questions concerning the nature, use and confidentiality of information collected about consumers. We want you to know that we apply our long-standing commitment to safeguarding privacy to our Internet activities.
Your information is not shared and we do not disclose or sell any personally information (such as your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) collected online on via the web site with other unaffiliated companies or organizations. In the future, should we decide to share such data with third parties for marketing, it will provide notification and the opportunity for its users to indicate whether they would prefer that the Company not provide such information about them to third parties. Because this information is a critical part of our business, it would be treated like our other assets in the context of a merger, sale or other corporate reorganization or legal proceeding.
Information we collect is used principally to provide you with the service(s) and product(s) you have ordered and to let you know about other offerings which may be of interest to you. Postal and e-mail address information, for example, enables communication about services offered and ordered, as well as the proper provisioning and billing of those services.Information will be provided in response to subpoenas and other legal demands, and where we believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against individuals who may be endangering public safety or interfering with property or services, or with our customers' or others' use of them.
Information is collected online by asking you for it, for example, when sign up for service. A customer's name, address (postal and e-mail) and telephone number are the most important pieces of information, but we might request other information, based on, for example, individual organization marketing services.
Accessibility and use of any password protected or secure areas of the website, is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized users that attempt to access any of these restricted areas of the website may be subject to prosecution.
When you apply and register on the website you accept the terms and conditions that are applicable to that particular service. We do not warrant that that any service descriptions and/or content that is contained in the website is accurate, current, complete, reliable, or error-free.
Access may be terminated to the website along with any services with or without any cause, at any time. Any termination is to be accompanied by a written or electronic notice. We are not liable to you or any third party for service termination. Upon termination of any and all access to the website and services, your right to use the website and/or services is immediately revoked.
You are prohibited from engaging in any form of Internet or website abuse, including but not limited to the following:Distributing, publishing, or sending any kind of unsolicited or unwelcome email to any number of network users (commonly referred to as "junk mail" or "spam"), including, without limitation, mass promotions, unauthorized or unsolicited commercial advertising, and informational announcements, anywhere on the Internet. Posting a single article or substantially similar articles to an excessive number of newsgroups or mailing lists. Repeated or deliberate posting of articles that are off-topic according to the charter of the newsgroup or mail list where such articles are posted.Posting commercial advertising in a conference or newsgroup, unless it is specifically permitted to be posted within that group; or (e) violating the CAN-SPAM Act.
If your event is cancelled, we will refund the amount you paid for your tickets (minus order processing, service and delivery fees) using the same payment method used for purchase. If your event is postponed, we will contact you with the new date and time. All Event personnel have the right to refuse entry to any ticket holder for any reason at their discretion. Venue and Talent are subject to change without notice and are not grounds for a refund. Anything promised by the promoter that is unfulfilled is not guaranteed by the seller and is not grounds for a refund.
There are no refunds.